Las Vegas Restraining Order Defense Lawyer

Received an unwarranted restraining order?

"You've been served." We, the Las Vegas domestic violence attorneys at the Brown Law Offices, know how disconcerting it can be hear those words, especially when you have been served with a restraining order that is unwarranted. You may ask yourself, "What have I done to deserve this?"

A restraining order can have a profound effect on your life, since it can keep you from spending time with your loved ones and force you to vacate your home and move elsewhere. If you have received an unwarranted restraining order and wish to contest it, a Las Vegas criminal defense lawyer from our firm may be able to help you.

If you have been served with a restraining order due to domestic violence accusations in Clark County, you have the following options:

  • Appeal the restraining order.
  • File a motion to dissolve the restraining order.
  • Modify the restraining order if is too burdensome.

Only a Clark County court has the power to dissolve or modify a restraining order at a hearing. Increase your chances of obtaining a favorable case outcome for your restraining order issue by having the legal guidance of our experienced Las Vegas criminal defense attorneys to help you every step of the way.

Defending You Against Restraining Orders

If a restraining order has been issued against you, do not violate the terms of that order, even if they are unwarranted. You may be prosecuted and punished, which could hinder your case. Instead, contact Attorney Philip Brown, an experienced criminal defense attorney at our firm, to represent you as soon as possible.

If you choose the Brown Law Offices to represent you, you can benefit from direct access to your domestic violence defense attorney in order to ensure that you do not violate any of the terms of your restraining order. Our firm has been honored with an A+ rating and accreditation from the Better Business Bureau. When you entrust your restraining order case to us, you can do so with absolute confidence.

Take the first step in setting the record straight by contacting us today!